The Funding Support office of the University of Athens (NKUA), is an internal agency operating within Company for the Development and the Management of the Property of the University of Athens, offering specialized support to the members and associates of the academic community of NKUA.
The Company for the Development and the Management of the Property of the University of Athens has as its sole Shareholder the University of Athens and as its General Assembly the University Senate.
The office provides information, guidance and advice on funding opportunities and the participation process of NKUA research teams, in collaborative projects, within the framework of competitive National and European Funding Programs.
- Tailor-made consulting services based on the faculty members of NKUA to strengthen their capacities and their participation in funded projects.
- Acquisition of the required know-how for the successful implementation of funded projects.
- Timely and targeted information on the appropriate funding opportunities offered by EU programs, National programs, etc.
Timely and targeted information on the appropriate funding opportunities offered by EU programs, National programs, etc.
- Identification of the appropriate collaborators – from Greece and abroad – for building partnerships.
- Mapping of the research teams of NKUA – identification of thematic fields of activity and capacity to participate in funding programs.
- Organizing information events, dedicated workshops and info-training seminars.
- Planning bilateral meetings for personalized support.
52nd Akadimias str., Athens, Greece, 5th floor
Contact telephone number: (+30) 210-3688192
Fill in your information to receive updates related to the actions of our Office.